Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Chicopee, MA

Today we left Lee, MA at 4 p.m. in a limousine.  Our intentions were to leave on Thursday, but we unexpectedly had to load out our costumes, set, and etc.  I have a feeling someone is toying with us so that we feel misinformed and confused. We went to the hotel to pack our bags and waited for the car service to pick us up. 

I needed a tasty cider for comfort from the unexpected plans of the day. It seems like we have to be ready and alert at all times, considering that each day is it's own challenge. Our plans are always changing and I have only been working with this company 8 days. I must say that the limo was a highlight because I have never been in one. The lights kept changing and flashing, and there were smaller lights on the side that looked like colorful stars. It was like we had a mini disco on our drive. All in all, there is never a dull moment since I joined this tour and I am anticipating some crazier posts to come...

1 comment:

Martha said...

Sounds like miscommunication in the upper echelons of tour management. Hope they pull things together and give you more warning next time.

We're visiting friends in Leverett, just north of Amherst. It's Really Cold today and I forgot to bring thermal leggings.