Tuesday, November 25, 2008

York, PA


As I write this entry with my new hotel pen, I think about how good it is to rest. Since my last posting much has happened. Our 6-person crew has been stuffed inside a Chevy Uplander about a dozens times traveling to and from the theatre with all our luggage, we had an hour of sleep before a show, most of us have only eaten one and a half meals, I watched a Russian comedy show, interacted with about a hundred children and their parents, and we have only had three performances.

Our crew has bonded through hardship to say the least. Today we have a day off and I love it.

The Bus and Snow! 
Recent Locations: 
Painted Post, NY
Elmira, NY 
West Point, NY
Springfield, MA





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there my Sister!!!! Much Luv, Your Bro Conor!!