Sunday, November 30, 2008

HIghway going to Zanesville, OH

So this is not where I am currently but I love these photos.

We are currently leaving the Kentucky/Ohio area after a great night of normalcy. There was food, fun, and conversation with other people not on this tour.

So I have not done something that should have happened in the beginning. I have not introduced the crew. We are the brains behind this operation. The people behind the magic that make the show as good as it is more importantly, we kick ass and get the job done.

So I will start from the top. Paul is our production manager, the only one who has done the tour before. It shocks me to know that he has only been in the theatre business for a year. Shocking! John is our company manager and I must say he keeps this tour interesting with all his quirking commentary. He keeps the humor rolling through all the stress, and also gives quick, comforting back rubs. Next we have Michael the Master Electrician, his multi-talents make things happen once inside the theatre. He knows his job well and it is quite obvious to see. Then there is Patrick who was hired last, but still joined us on time. He is our photographer and he really likes to sleep. Blair is our wardrobe supervisor with the Russian men and women. She has ample experience next to John, and she makes her job look easy. Last is moi. You know me from these blogs. All I can say for being wardrobe supervisor for the children, thrown into the craziness, I am not so bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Mark Patterson, one of Conor's former roomates. I hope that you are having fun as you travel across the Midwest. I grew up in Cincinnati and I totally love that area. Your picture of the sunset was really cool. Keep focused and have some fun, I know if must have been hard not being with family on Thanksgiving day. Take care of your self, the blog is really fun to read.