Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Prep Week


The Berkshires. Locals around here are well aware that many New Yorkers come to buy houses here, then come and go as they please. I am staying at the Pilgrim Inn located the town of Lee. Though the the inn has not captured my heart, Pittsfield and Lee are both very lovely towns. The architecture varies from simple New England homes to extravagant mansions too large for one soul to ever maintain, but most likely inhabited by a 3-person family. We also found Moe's tavern. They have some tasty local brew, but sadly no Duff® beer.

Today we had an easy workday organizing gondolas in the
warehouse and fitting puppet poles. I know what you are thinking it sounds easy but there is much to do.

Here are photos of where I am staying. My roommate's name is Blair and she is also on the same tour. We have a microwave and refrigerator, so not to worry.


1 comment:

Nia Marsh said...

-No one posts comments so I will make my own... Nice blog, Nia!

-Thanks, Nia