Monday, December 22, 2008

Charlottesville, VA

I decided to wake up from my nap to write a new post. We have been through some busy times lately. Our last stop was Baltimore, MD. All I have to mention about my experience in this city is: it was a logistical nightmare. There was a fabulous union wardrobe mistress, Laurie, who I absolutely loved. I found a delicious place to eat, where I went daily, Soups On, which had soups and sandwiches. I was able to work out of a nice rehearsal room with windows (plus plus). When it was time to go, I was ready.

This next performance is basically in a high school auditorium. As I am writing, hormonal basket ball players are walking past me.

So I am now completely this post from my hotel bed. We have just finished our last show before Christmas, which means we do not have another show for three days. There will be joyous celebrations by all.

No comments: