Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rochester, NY

This is our second day on the Roberts Wesleyan College campus. People seen kind here and there has been minimal trouble. Our cast of children is about 80 so for saying there is minimal trouble is shocking. Since the children are not arriving today until 6 pm, I have been taking advantage of all my free time. I woke up late, though I could have woken up later, but my phone rang loud! After realizing I was not going back to sleep, I went for a run. I was very excited to see another fellow runner in my path so I waved excitedly knowing that I was not the only crazy one in Rochester to run in freezing weather conditions. My feet did not completely freeze.

Upon my return from the run I faced some challenges from our producer so I decided to eat a peanut butter and honey sandwich, and then deal with the situation. It was a good sandwich at least.

No comments: