Sunday, December 14, 2008

Easton, PA

We are currently in Easton, PA. Today was a 2-show day without children so I did what I would normally do on such a day: take it easy and do minimal work. Our next stop is Rochester, NY. This is a fortunate venue because we will be there for 3 days straight. That means we get a hotel. What will I do without my bus?

Yesterday, I was told by Patrick, our photographer/video guy that we have reached the halfway point of the tour. There is a little more than 2 weeks left of this life on the road. As of now, I cannot imagine not calling our tour bus home or sleeping without the quiet roaming if the engine as we travel hundreds of miles in our dreams.


I have costumed hundreds of children and there are so many more to come. My record number has been 84 children. Can you 
imagine dressing that many kids? Somehow it all works out especially because I have recently grown six extra arms. I may just join the circus for my next gig because I will get to travel and fill thousands of people with awe and wonder.


(Various photos are from Easton, PA and Paducah, KY)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great! Say Hello to Rochester, NY for me!! I was there the Summer of 2000!