Saturday, December 27, 2008

Virginia Beach, VA

I know it's been five days without knowing my whereabouts. Your were probably worried and even concerned about my safety. Now no more of that. I bring you news from Virginia Beach that I am safe and sound. I simply must say that I saw no beach in Virginia Beach and was very disappointed.

First and foremost, I must reflect on the fact that we have 2 more days of shows. It is almost unreal that we made it this far and through all the complicated bull shit that our crew had to endure. There is a waiting sign relief ready after we finish off in Sparta, NJ. Sadly, I guarantee that we will not finish without hardship, for the end of the road is very rock and full of obstacles.

Christmas was quite eventful. We had a no so bad hotel with a sadly neglected pool, luckily it was closed off. There was a mall close by with was closed for the holidays. My sister come into town to visit, which was nice. We had a good time without fighting once. She joined us for a delicious Christmas dinner at the Marriot on the company. On the following day, Tiffany assisted me with dressing the children. She did well, and I may consider her for a future position. Keep in touch to see what happens...

No comments: